Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mr Clattenburg - Is it hear say?

As you probably know Mark Clattenburg has "not been given games" to referee on for several weeks now. I am wondering if that is actually a suspension or are The Premier League really looking out for him? I somehow do not think it is the latter. My guess is that he has been suspended from Refereeing over alleged remarks made to the Chelsea player Mikkel. If that is the case how come that the F.A. and The Premier League can't prove that anything was actually said? Also had there been any "inappropriate remarks" made I am sure that players being players and Chelsea being Chelsea further action would have been taken by now? Chelsea FC must be laughing up their sleeves at how Mr Clattendurg has been treated. I do so hope The Referee's boycot them....... We all know that, that wont happen, but its a wonderful thought...... The Referee STRIKES Back............

No comments:

Post a Comment